Been considering a dental transformation, but hesitating? Now is the time to take action. Cosmetic dentistry has become more and more accessible – no matter your budget, anxiety level, or dental needs, there’s a treatment that’s right for your smile. And the sooner you decide on a smile makeover, the sooner you’ll start benefitting from a confidence-inspiring grin. Your outer self should match who you are on the inside, and that connection begins with your teeth.
Because your smile is so important, it should only be altered by a dentist you trust. If you’d like to learn more about your cosmetic options, keep reading for a broad spectrum of possibilities. Then, get in touch to speak with our staff – we’ll set up a consultation and tell you what to expect.
Which Cosmetic Procedure Is Right For You?
We’ve arranged treatment options from low-key to more involved, so follow along the list until you find one that feels just right:
- Teeth whitening – It’s no secret that whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental treatment, for so many reasons – it’s quick, it’s comfortable, it’s affordable, and it’s effective. Whitening can make a bigger difference to your overall appearance than you expect, simply by brightening your grin.
- Tooth contouring – Changing the shape and length of your teeth can improve symmetry and perfect your smile line. This procedure usually doesn’t require anesthesia, and can be completed in just one appointment.
- Dental bonding – If you have gaps between teeth, are hoping to cover exposed tooth roots, or would like to cover chips, bonding might be the perfect solution. It’s carried out chairside, so there’s just one appointment and no need for a dental lab – and the results last for years.
- Porcelain veneers – Moving into more dedicated treatment territory, veneers can make drastic adjustments to your smile. These thin, ceramic shells fit over your natural teeth and change their shape, size, color, and more. You will need to wait for the veneers to be fabricated before their final placement, but we’ll put temporaries in place so that your smile looks full in the meantime.
- Crowns – Crowns are more substantial than veneers, and make it possible for you to rebuild severely worn or damaged teeth. And the porcelain material helps them blend seamlessly with your surrounding smile.
- Bridge – If you’re missing a tooth, replacing it will make both your confidence and your oral health skyrocket. A bridge sits on the adjacent teeth, placing a false tooth (a pontic) in the gap. It’s bonded in place, so you don’t have to worry about it looking or feeling fake.
- Dental implant – Missing teeth are no match for dental implants. These comprehensive tooth replacement tools rebuild lost structure from the root up, and support any restoration you choose. Implant placement is a surgical procedure, but implant patients reap the rewards for decades (and even for their entire lives).
Which level of treatment feels like a good fit? Get in touch to discuss it with our team.
Naperville Cosmetic Dentistry | Cosmetic Dentistry Naperville | Cosmetic Dentist Naperville