Dr. Kaz Zymantas, DDS received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Illinois. He has completed more than 3500 hours of dental education and continues his studies with a focus on cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, full mouth rehabilitation, and sedation. In addition to his continuing education, Dr. Zymantas has experience teaching and is a published author.
He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Chicago Dental Society, the Illinois State Dental Society, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Most notably, Dr. Zymantas has earned a fellowship in the American Academy of General Dentistry, an honor belonging to only 3% of dentists in the world.
With more than 20 years of experience and expertise, his accomplishments include advanced training in Implant Dentistry, Dental Sedation, and Cosmetic Dentistry.
– Board Certified with the American Board of Oral Implantology- Learn More ABOI
– Medical College of Georgia – School of Dentistry – American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Completed a year-long program of the MCG/AAID Maxi-Course. A comprehensive training program in implant dentistry
– Advanced Implant and Grafting Techniques – Armenia, Columbia SA
Advanced implant surgeries and bone grafting techniques.
– University of Illinois – College of Dentistry – Oral Surgery Department
Completed all requirements for intravenous and oral conscious sedation.
– Medical College of Georgia – School of Dentistry – Oral Surgery Department
Advanced training for intravenous conscious sedation.
– University of Minnesota – School of Dentistry, Minneapolis MN
Completed over 100 hours in Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry.
– Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education – San Francisco CA
Completed a 7-week program focusing on advanced training in Full-mouth Rehabilitation.
– Served as an instructor from 1998-2000.
– Marquette University – School of Dentistry, Milwaukee WI
Clifford Fox Course of Advanced Oral Reconstruction.
– Pankey Institute – Florida
Completed all levels and program requirements of Advanced Training in Oral Rehabilitation.
– Northwestern University – Chicago IL
Advanced Periodontal Surgery Techniques
Our Naperville dental practice is built on a foundation of trust. At Premier Dental, we understand how uneasy some patients feel about their dental visits. We can make a difference by providing a relaxing and positive experience through gentle, state-of-the-art dentistry. Our team is dedicated to providing superior, personalized care and service to make your visits comfortable and pleasant.