About Your Dentist
Kastytis Zymantas, DDS
"A genuine smile comes from the heart, but a healthy smile needs good dental care."― Wayne Chirisa
Dr. Kaz Zymantas, DDS received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Illinois. He has completed more than 5000 hours of dental education and continues his studies with a focus on cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, full mouth rehabilitation, and sedation. In addition to his continuing education, Dr. Zymantas has experience teaching and is a published author.
He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Chicago Dental Society, the Illinois State Dental Society, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Most notably, Dr. Zymantas has earned Fellowship in the American Academy of General Dentistry, an honor achieved by only 6% of dentists in North America.
With more than 30 years of experience and expertise, Dr. Zymantas has completed advanced training in Implant Dentistry, Dental Sedation, and Cosmetic Dentistry.
Advanced Training in Implant Dentistry
Board Certified with the American Board of Oral Implantology- Learn More ABOI
- Medical College of Georgia – School of Dentistry – American Academy of Implant Dentistry: Completed a year-long program of the MCG/AAID Maxi-Course. A comprehensive training program in implant dentistry
- Advanced Implant and Grafting Techniques – Armenia, Columbia, SA: Advanced implant surgeries and bone grafting techniques.
- Advanced Surgical Master Curriculum in Regenerative Implant Dentistry- Budapest, Hungary: Advanced bone augmentation techniques
Advanced Training in Sedation Dentistry
University of Illinois – College of Dentistry – Oral Surgery Department: Completed all requirements for intravenous and oral conscious sedation.
- Medical College of Georgia – School of Dentistry – Oral Surgery Department: Advanced training for intravenous conscious sedation.
Advanced Training in Cosmetic Dentistry
University of Minnesota – School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN: Completed over 100 hours in Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education – San Francisco, CA: Completed a 7-week program focusing on advanced training in Full-mouth Rehabilitation.
- Served as an instructor from 1998-2000.
- Marquette University – School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI: Clifford Fox Course of Advanced Oral Reconstruction.
- Pankey Institute – Florida: Completed all levels and program requirements of Advanced Training in Oral Rehabilitation.
- Northwestern University – Chicago, IL: Advanced Periodontal Surgery Techniques
A Positive Experience for Our Patients
Our Naperville dental practice is built on a foundation of trust. At Premier Dental, we understand how uneasy some patients feel about their dental visits. We can make a difference by providing a relaxing and positive experience through gentle, state-of-the-art dentistry. Our team is dedicated to providing superior, personalized care, and service to make your visits comfortable and pleasant.
Virgilia Gaska, DDS
"There are hundreds of languages, but a smile speaks them all.”
"It is my mission to provide patient-centered care that puts people at ease and helps them build confidence with their smile.”
Education & Continuing Education
Indiana University School of Dentistry – Indianapolis, Indiana Doctor of Dental Surgery
Grand Valley State University – Allendale, MichiganBachelor of Science- Biology
Dr. Gaska is an active member of the American Dental Association.
Life & Hobbies
Outside of dentistry, Dr. Gaska likes playing tennis, hiking, and being outside whenever she can. Unafraid of trying new things, she relishes traveling and exploring what each city has to offer. Dr. Gaska also enjoys spending time with friends and family and supporting the local Lithuanian community in her spare time.